There are those moments in life when you’re not feeling a 100% and it seems like it’ll be forever until you can feel happy or excited about something again. I found that when I get into these little funks, there are some things that really do cheer me up. Here are some ideas of a few things that may cheer someone else up, maybe someone you know who isn’t feeling too great.
Here are the TOP 5 pieces of advice that have helped me when I was down:
1) Don’t wish so hard for tomorrow because then you’ll miss out on today. And tomorrow, you’ll wish it were yesterday.
2) Never underestimate the power of a compliment.
3) If you’re always waiting for the right time, it’ll never come. Just do it.
4) Jealousy is not a sign of love, but a sign of insecurity.
5) And express yourself! Don’t hold anything back (except if it’s mean).
If nothing else, looking to happier times really makes me feel much much better.
Fake magazine covers are really the perfect pick-me-up for anyone and everyone. You can make it for yourself, or you can make it for someone you know! Why is it so great? Well it gives you the opportunity to creatively put together some of your greatest memories with the use of pictures and headlines. It’s also an instant gift that can instantly make someone happy. Most importantly, it’s a great way to show someone how much you care, and that’s sure to pick anyone up from a low down funk.